Check it out. This is Wilson. He is grungier than Soundgarden. He is grungier than Eddie Vedder’s regrets of how grunge he used to be. He is a chunky font, good for any grungy design:
- Rock Posters
- Album Covers
- Ransom Notes
- Most glyphs are different heights, as it is a grunge font and doesn’t care about you.
- Lowercase keys yield uppercase text.
- Uppercase keys yield uppercase, inverted text.
- Numeric keys grow apples.
How to Install Fonts
- Click an image above to download the wilson.ttf file
- Find the file on your computer
- Right-click ‘install’
I don’t know – make a reservation at the Genius Bar.
Only do cool things with this font; creative typography posters and love letters. Don’t use this typeface for corporate training manuals or anything lame-o like that.
(click the image to download font)
Here is a sample of a font I created for a client. To download it, simply click the image sample. I created the font from a photo of a menu chalkboard with an expressive handwritten script on it. Currently it is only the uppercase alphabet; the lower case is warped versions of the uppercase set.
Download and use at will; please leave a comment with a link to your design.
guten tag everyone
thank you for visiting. i will be updating fairly regularly.. and my plans right now are not to follow any particular theme right away. what are some things you can expect to see peppered about?
to start things off nice and intimate, because conditions are perfect, i’d like to offer you a handwritten handwriting.
what do you mean, cwylie0?
well i will tell you my friend.. i have created a font out of my handwriting. psycho-analyze it all you want.
it goes a little something like this:
download it right here, wow.
how did you do this, cwylie0?
the short answer is: don’t worry about it, because you:
a)aren’t as good at computers as cwylie0 or
2)you have friends/ball and chain/spawn/real job/a rash.
the answer if you are still reading is:
- print out a font template like the one found here.
- fill it out however you want! make your “J” into a :O if you want. it’s your font.
- scan that puppy real big and nice.
- cut and paste the individual characters from photoshop to a font editor (i used this one).
- save, use. (i’m not going into detail about installing fonts b/c that’s easy and boring; google it).
follow me on TWITTER to get news about more free design resources.