Check it out. This is Wilson. He is grungier than Soundgarden. He is grungier than Eddie Vedder’s regrets of how grunge he used to be. He is a chunky font, good for any grungy design:
- Rock Posters
- Album Covers
- Ransom Notes
- Most glyphs are different heights, as it is a grunge font and doesn’t care about you.
- Lowercase keys yield uppercase text.
- Uppercase keys yield uppercase, inverted text.
- Numeric keys grow apples.
How to Install Fonts
- Click an image above to download the wilson.ttf file
- Find the file on your computer
- Right-click ‘install’
I don’t know – make a reservation at the Genius Bar.
Only do cool things with this font; creative typography posters and love letters. Don’t use this typeface for corporate training manuals or anything lame-o like that.